Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm NOT Ben 10

The day after Stuart left for China, I agreed to take Jack to Walmart to buy a toy. When we got there, he asked for a Ben 10 toy. I didn't even know if they made Ben 10 toys, but agreed to look. We ended up with the wrist band that Ben wears. If you are not familiar with the cartoon, the character, Ben, uses this to change into one of 10 different aliens. Jack was very excited.

I asked him if he was Ben 10. He got MAD. He insisted that he is NOT Ben 10...he is Jack. He only has a wrist band that is like the one Ben 10 uses. OK, I stand corrected. Every now and then I slip up and call him my Ben 10 boy. He gets mad every time.

In case you were wondering, it is day 23 and the streak is still alive. I bought a 4th shirt at Walmart this morning.

4 comments:

LauraB said...

You need to check the world record book - you may be closing in on a new one!

Sheri said...

It's kind of weird coming to your blog and seeing Jack fully dressed. :)

That wrist band looks like so much fun.

jaust.me said...

You may want to start worrying about OCD now. lol

Kim said...

That's just awesome.