Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Finally!


In case you didn't recognize this cute kid without his Ben 10 shirt, let me introduce you, it's JACKSON. Finally. Monday was the 41st day in a row that he wore his Ben 10 shirt. Tuesday, he asked for it, but I wasn't feeling well and we decided to stay home and in our jammies all day. Today, I asked him what he wanted to wear, expecting to hear the usual request for his Ben 10 shirt. Nope, he asked for his Spiderman shirt. I didn't want to appear too excited because that might just jinx the whole thing, but he actually picked out his new Spiderman shirt and wore it all day.

Stuart will be so relieved. He thought I was catering too much to the boy. I say, he's three, there are worse ways he can express himself. I am a little sad that the reign of the Ben 10 shirt is over (even if it is for one day.) It was a very cute phase.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Jack looks good in Spidey :)

Kim said...

Has he gone back to Ben 10 yet?

Teresa said...

Yes, but not exclusively...he is mixing it up a bit.