Sunday, April 19, 2009

Star Wars

The following post is dedicated to Alex. My fellow geeky girlfriend will appreciate this...

Jack and I were playing in the front room yesterday when suddenly, he heard the TV in the family room. It was the music from the opening credits of Star Wars. Jack ran into the family room and sat in front of the TV and didn't move for 10 minutes. I was shocked. He hasn't ever watched this before now, so he didn't know what the music was.

In case you doubt me, here is the screen shot.

There is no question now, he is definitely our baby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Atta boy, Jack!!! I couldn't be more proud...your friend Wyatt (they've never met but I KNOW they'd like hanging out) loves Star Wars, too. But I have to be careful now because he gets upset at fight scenes that look too real..."monsters naughty!" It's pretty good two year-old logic.
Alex

Kim said...

How could you NOT love Star Wars? Jack is smart.

Sheri said...

When my Xander and Ben were little Star Wars (the original) was their favorite movie. They also liked The Empire Strikes back. I think I have that end part where Luke and Darth Vader fight memorized. And so does Xander.

I guess I'm trying to say that it must run in our family :)

Jamie said...

That's awesome. I agree that it must run in the family - Logan loves Star Wars, too. So do his parents. We just need to get Lexi on board now.