Friday, April 10, 2009

Can You Understand Jack?

I know, I missed posting yesterday. It was kinda a busy day. We had some of our new kitchen appliances delivered. Stuart was also home sick in the afternoon. As a result, it was a little chaotic in our house. Jack was very excited about everything. When the delivery men arrived to install the refrigerator, Jack kept taking off with their tools. He even grabbed their step stool and ran out the front door with it before I could catch him. Later, Jack insisted on helping dad with the new range. I don't understand him when he starts talking like this, but I can only guess he is giving Stuart instructions. He talks like this often. He will keep calling out "mom" until I look at him and then he proceeds to talk to me quite a bit. I wish I knew what he was saying.

4 comments:

Kim said...

He's saying: "I got it, I'll do it."

He's very helpful around the house. He can vacuum and fix appliances - nice.

LauraB said...

Never too early to train 'em right! The more he can fix when's he's older, the less money he'll have to give to somebody else!!

Teresa said...

Self-sufficiency! That's a good trait to have.

Sheri said...

I thought I heard him say, "I like you!"