Thursday, March 15, 2012

Restaurants


Jack has grown up so much. He is so much calmer (notice I said "calmer" and not "calm.") As a result, we now, occasionally, take him out to restaurants. He has his preferences. He loves the "peanuts on the floor" restaurant (Logan's Roadhouse.) Mom and dad aren't crazy about the food there...but at least he can make a mess and be a little loud and no one cares. Jack also loves the "Chinese New Year Restaurant" (P.F. Chang's.) He loves to eat noodles with chopsticks! But his favorite he actually refers to by name, "Buffalo Wild Wings." I think he just loves that they have video game players you can play at your table. He is growing up so fast! Maybe someday we can actually take him someplace nice to eat...I can dream, can't I?

2 comments:

Kim said...

They grow up so fast, and each stage holds something new and fun.

Sometimes I love the stage we are at, but I miss other ages too. I guess thats why we take a ton of pictures. So we can remember =)

Sheri said...

It's funny but my older boys are more of an issue at places than my younger ones. Sigh.