Wednesday, March 7, 2012

One Little Slam


I know that no one will appreciate this video as much as me, but I'm posting it anyway. It appeals to me for 3 reasons. First, Jack is obsessed with this guitar from his sisters' video game and loves to pull it out to play along with certain movies and cartoons. (Especially at the beginning of Johnny Test cartoons.) The second is that he is playing along to the Barenaked Ladies song in the Chicken Little movie. He loves this movie (so do I.) The song is called One Little Slip, but for the past year, Jack has argued with me, insisting that the lyric is one little slam. He refuses to believe anything different, even as he gets older. And, finally, he just looks so darn cute with his guitar moves.

3 comments:

Ms. Sandy said...

So cute Teresa! He is very good with that guitar! Ira would be proud!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheri said...

LOVE!

Kim said...

I love it. Joe and I love guitars AND Chicken little too!