Thursday, March 15, 2012

Naps

Like most kids, Jack gave up napping when he was about 3.5 years old. It was about a year ago...I remember it well...it marked the end of my ability to get much done around the house. Anyway, when we put him in preschool in September, they were able to get him back on daily naps. For a full hour and a half! What this means is he now goes to bed at 8:30pm. However, on weekends, we don't give him naps and he goes to bed at 7pm. On occasion, he just can't do without that nap, and falls asleep.

I love that he was still half awake here and knew I was taking the picture...notice the smile.


Yes, he is wearing his jammies in the late afternoon (from the night before.) That's how our weekends sometimes go in the Allen house. Soon, he was out cold.


It's a rough life for a 4 year old.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I would wear my jammies EVERYWHERE if it was socially acceptable.

Sheri said...

Evan still naps sometimes. The trade off is always a later bed time but I really don't mind.