Thursday, April 14, 2011

Even More Jack Speak


I love talking to Jack. He cracks me up every day! Here are just a few things he has told me recently.


  • After explaining to Jack that Alicia was his aunt, he told me: She's not an insect mom. She's just a person.

  • Stuart poked Jack with his fork when Jack tried to take food off his dad's plate. Jack got very upset and said: Dad, don't fork me! Dad, you're forking me!

  • When he is sick he tells me: I'm hot like a bacon.

  • I want you to be happy. Like this. (As he shows me his forced smile.)

  • If he doesn't want to do something right now, he will often tell you: maybe after later

  • Once I sneezed while holding him on my lap and he asked: You allergic to me?

  • After prayers one night Jack asked some questions about God and where He was. After I explained it he got quiet and said: That's a lot of Gods

And my current favorite happened just the other night. In going to the bathroom before bed he somehow managed to get pee on his underpants. He told me: Oh, no! I got pee on my underpants. I laughed and told him it was okay, asking how he managed to do that. He responded: That penis was just going crazy!

2 comments:

Kim said...

"you allergic to me?" is my favorite. Kids are so cute.

Sheri said...

I love it! My favorite thing Evan says is "lasterday". As in "I told you that lasterday!"