Friday, April 22, 2011

Ben 10

About 2 weeks ago, Stuart let Jack watch an episode of Ben 10 on the Cartoon Network. I thought he was a little too young for the show and we haven't let him watch in since. 10 days ago, I was at Walmart looking at shirts for Jack when he spotted this Ben 10 shirt. He went nuts. He BEGGED for it. I relented. Jack hugged the shirt when I handed it to him and thanked me repeatedly. As soon as we got through the check out he had his shirt off and immediately put on his new Ben 10 shirt. For the next couple of days he insisted on wearing it and cried when I washed it. After 3 straight days of washing the shirt, I gave up and returned to Walmart to buy 2 more of them.



Today makes 10 straight days of Jack wearing this shirt. It cracks me up. He asks to wear to bed, but I took a hard stance against it (I need time to wash them, after all.) I told him they weren't jammies.



Jack now wants to go shopping for Ben 10 jammies.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Jack is awesome. It was smart of you to go back and get more.

Sheri said...

That's so funny. Evan loves wearing his Batman shirt.