Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Obsession Grows

Jack's love of Iron Man grows deeper every day. Last week while we were shopping at Old Navy, he found an Iron Man shirt that he had to have. He immediately put it on in place of his Spiderman shirt (that is saying a lot because it used to be his favorite.) They did not have it in his size, but he didn't care. Notice his Iron Man flying stance...it's pretty good.


He loves to fly like Iron Man all the time.
His shirt came with a free tattoo. Jack loved it. After about an hour or so of wearing it, he became very concerned, telling me, "Iron Man's body is gone. It's gone." When I asked him what happened to it, he replied, "Somebody took it." (He says that a lot right now when he can't find what he wants, somebody took it or everybody took it.)
During dinner last night, I told him he had to eat all his peas if he wanted to grow big like Iron Man. He responded with, "No, eat pepperoni make me big like Iron Man." He cracks me up.

3 comments:

Becca said...

I enjoy the the flying stance - I have to admit.

Sheri said...

I love his imagination! Evan & Josh love Ironman too. :)

Kim said...

I LOVE that video.