Friday, June 18, 2010

Aiden


So, last week I took Jack with me to my sister's house where he got to meet her new kitten, Aiden. Jack was instantly in love. The whole drive home he begged to turn around and go back...partially to see his cousin Ryan, but mostly to see Aiden. At home he began searching around for little Aiden. Finally, I pulled his stuffed cat from his crib and told him I had found Aiden. Jack was thrilled! He talked and played with him for the next 24 hours straight. I'm really not exaggerating people. The second he woke from his nap he asked to see Aiden.




He was so sweet and gentle with him. I decided to get out an old shoe box and the blanket his great grandma made him so we could give Aiden a little bed.



Now Jack walks around with the box and brings it to us, explaining it is a surprise present. He loves for Stuart and I to open the present so he can excitedly exclaim, "It's Aiden!"

2 comments:

Becca said...

Jack is so fun. I think I asked you previously when you were getting Jack a dog - now I am wondering when you are getting him a cat....

Kim said...

So sweet.