Thursday, February 4, 2010

Perfect

Lately, I've been thinking about how blessed I am. It's so easy to get caught up in what you don't have that you forget about what you do have. These 2 boys are everything to me. I am so lucky to have them. My life is filled with laughter and happiness. I am constantly in the presence of love. There are moments when everything is just perfect.

I took this picture one afternoon after Jack skipped his nap (he tries this about once a week.) The problem is, he isn't ready to eliminate his nap and he invariably falls asleep at 3 or 4pm...throwing our entire schedule out of whack. It's hard to get really upset when he looks this sweet.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I know exactly what you mean.

Tim said...

I have all girls (which makes them even cuter), but I still know what you mean.

Kim said...

I love that your last post was about Jack waiting for Stuart, and this one shows the 2 of them together.

You're right. All of the material things in the world can't take the place of the ones we love.

great post.