Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Morning Baby

I am a total morning person. Once I am up, I am ready to go start the day. Stuart, on the other hand, is not. He is grouchy and it often takes him close to an hour after he wakes before he will pull himself out of bed. In the mornings, Jack takes after me. He wakes up happy and playful. After his nap, however, he is just like his dad. He is grouchy and it takes him a good half hour before he is happy. Here he is after his nap...trying to wake up...he is just so cute I can't stand it sometimes!

5 comments:

Tim said...

Great picture.

Sheri said...

His hair is so curly - I love it!

Amelia and Erik Lambson said...

I also love the curly hair!

Heather said...

How Cute! However if that is grouchy I hope Hunter takes after Jack.

Kim said...

That looks like a happy grouchy to me.

I so love that picture.