Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Daredevil Baby

Jack found a stroller in the garage and loves playing with it. (I told you this boy doesn't need toys.) He is very creative at finding unique uses for various household items. I just wish he was a little more cautious with them. Yesterday, he fell halfway down a flight of stairs. It nearly gave me a heart attack; he was pretty shaken up too. It did not, however, stop him from going right back to the stairs to try again. Although I love this side of him, it makes me very nervous. Really, he's only 21 months old. What am I going to do when he is older and the risks get bigger?

5 comments:

Heather said...

Ask your parents. From all the scars that Patrick has they can probably give some great advice. You are lucky to have such a creative and fun son.

Sheri said...

Evan and Jack could be brothers. I swear, Evan had no fear and it looks like Jack is the same!

Becca said...

I think it has a lot to do with the age - poor Mel thinks she can do everything but hasn't quite got the coordination yet. She has so many bruises.

LauraB said...

Have good insurance and make a chart that counts the stitches! Patrick by far has the record on stitches! Maybe it's the next generation that will top him!

Kim said...

What a daredevil!