Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day




Happy Father's Day to a wonderful dad. One of the reasons I love Stuart is because he is such a great father. For years I have watched him struggle with living so far away from his beautiful daughters. It kills him. Father's Day is especially difficult and many times I have watched him cry because he can't see them as often as he would like. Now that the girls are teenagers, it is even more difficult as they become more involved in other interests and don't always remember to call him. I know this is hard on him, but I also know that no one tries harder for his children than him. They are always in his thoughts as he continually provides love and guidance (even when they don't think they need it.)




I should add that Jack is obsessed with his Dad lately. He wants to be a part of everything he does. I love to watch them together. Jack just adores his dad. Although, sometimes his love is overwhelming in it's intensity.



NOTE: I intended to post this yesterday, but I got a terrible, incapacitating migraine. As a result, Stuart had to take care of Jack, and me, and make his own dinner on Father's Day. Like I said, he is the BEST!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

That's what I call "tough love".

LauraB said...

Guys who love their kids are irresistable!!