Friday, June 19, 2009

Bat Baby



By day, he is the adorable Baby Jack, but when he changes into his new Batman jammies, he is transformed into the caped crusader, known simply as Bat Baby...


He is elusive, but here we spot him lurking in the jungle.


These jammies give him super strength!


But Bat Baby knows it is important to exercise his mind too, so he takes a break to read a book.


Even super heroes get thirsty.



Being a super hero is exhausting.


We apprehended him briefly...


But, he soon escaped to the safety of his bat cave.

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh gosh, this post cracked me up. I love the stomach on those pjs. I was laughing so hard when I saw him peeking out of the suitcase - Evan LOVES to hide in things too. There's a cupboard in my bathroom that is his favorite.

Patrick said...

Those pajamas are awesome, where can I get some for Hunter and I?

Unknown said...

Must be something about a cape...Wyatt has Superman pj's with a cape. He races around the house with his arms out saying "I'm FAST! I'm plane!"
Alex

Kim said...

Bat Baby is awesome. I am loving his bat cave.

LauraB said...

This is great! Another scrapbook page ready-made!!