Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jack is not very interested in brushing his own teeth but loves to use his tooth brush on mom and dad. One night Jack tried to brush his Dad’s teeth and ended up putting it up my nose repeatedly. Teresa was doing her best to watch her favorite show on TV and didn’t witness the nose assault. I told him to go brush his moms teeth. He proceeded to give Teresa’s teeth a thorough brushing, after a few moments Teresa encouraged Jack to brush my teeth and smiled at me as if to say it was my turn for the assault. Teresa laid there watching jack come at me armed with his tooth brush and I asked him if he was going to brush my nose again….

5 comments:

Sheri said...

You're a good sport, Stuart :)

LauraB said...

Ewwwww...bet Teresa didn't know where that toothbrush had been BEFORE her teeth were brushed!!

Kim said...

Hey, a post by Stuart - cool.

Maybe he's trying to tell you guys something.....

Anonymous said...

nope just couldn't stop giggling

Teresa said...

Stuart had been asking me to post this story for a few days, but I refused. It finally motivated him to try posting himself.

BTW, Stuart seemed concerned that his first post only got 3 comments. I had to remind him that most people who read our blog don't use comments, they call or e-mail us with their thoughts.