Monday, January 5, 2009

Family Pictures

As I mentioned before, getting the girls to pose for a picture takes planning. By the time we got a photo shoot together, it was, unfortunately, late in the day and Jack was less than cooperative; he just wanted to play with the camera tripod. The girls didn't like any of the pics we took. Not sure why, they look great in all of them. Anyway, this is one that I particularly like. They left for the airport this morning and I am sure Jack will be looking for them when he wakes from his nap today.

3 comments:

LauraB said...

So where are the rest of the pictures? I agree, I like this one!

Sheri said...

I love it! Everyone's smiling!

Kim said...

I love it too. They all look so happy.

I don't know why those girls don't like to have their pictures taken, they are gorgeous.