Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Baby Diet

Yes, this is little Jack sticking his face into my dinner bowl, trying to help himself to a bite. He loves to share my meals. And even when he doesn't, he usually is into trouble and prevents me from finishing anything I start to eat anyway. I'm thinking of loaning Baby Jack out as a mini diet program. He is really helpful. He is so full of energy, that you will get all of your cardio chasing him around all day. He has been known to wear out even the most energetic of people. I know I am exhausted taking care of him.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I love that he is nawing on the bowl. And the little grin on his face.

LauraB said...

Hey, Clueless - here's clue. When your kid is chomping down on the BOWL, he's hungry! What was for dinner - looks like brussel sprouts?