Sunday, November 9, 2008

Exhausted

I just got off the phone with Stuart and he has begun his journey home. He made it to Hong Kong and is getting on a plane to Taipei. After that he flies to LA and then home, so he will get in tomorrow night. I am worn out after this week alone. I thought I would share a summary of what Jack has been doing while dad was gone. Note that most of these are new activities he started in the last week.

This it the toy box we keep in our room. Jack dumped it out to make room for himself. Pretty tame, but it gets worse.


This is Jack with his Diaper Genie. He won't leave it alone. He will pick it up and carry it to me, no matter where I am in the house. This morning, I found him putting Stuart's car keys in it and later, his new shoes.


This one is self-expanatory. He is obsessed with the dryer now and I am having a hard time keeping him out of it.


Yes, this is the pantry, emptied out on the kitchen floor.


Yes, this is naked Jack with the computer keyboard. I have to explain that he and I were playing hide and seek in the office and the living room. He loves that game, and loves it when I jump out and scare him. I went into the kitchen to hide in there and he was out of my sight for no more than 30 seconds (no exaggeration) when I hear a crash and find that he has taken his diaper off and is now playing on the computer, naked. (I had better pics, but they were too graphic and I would hate to garner attention from CPS.)


And of course, Baby Jack loves water...

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

He's a character for sure. If you enlarge the computer pic, there is a credit card on the floor....I need to teach him how to use it while mommy is hiding in the kitchen, LOL. It's no wonder you are so skinny, trying to keep up with him. He's could be my personal trainer.

LauraB said...

Hey, at least you weren't bored while Stuart was gone. The entertainment was nonstop!!

Sheri said...

Oh gosh, this post made me laugh.

I bet your glad Stuart is coming home :)

LauraB said...

Aren't you rested up yet?? Where's our Jack-Jack fix???

LauraB said...

Seriously, it's been a week.