Monday, April 7, 2008

Jack's the Boss

Baby Jack is into everything he can get his hands on these days. Although he is still struggling with sitting up and not yet crawling, that hasn't stopped him. He will roll to where he wants to go or scoot backwards on his tummy to get what he wants. He can also direct himself very well with the walker. I don't know what I am going to do when he starts crawling. I tried filming some of his recent mobile activities, but every time I turn the camera on, he goes straight for it, so this is the best I could do. It's frustrating, but he is so cute!

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

OMG! He is too DAMN cute!!

Sheri said...

He sounds very determined which is frustrating for you but a very good quality to have :). Also, he is way too cute.

Anonymous said...

thank you we love the pictures
bryan and shirley

Becca said...

What an awesome picture!!!!! I know what you mean - the whole I must put EVERYTHING in my mouth phase can be quite tiring!

Marcy said...

Hi Baby Jack-Jack,

You are getting so big. Keep frustrating your mother, it's good for her. Bremen says "I miss you. I will come back to Arizona and see you. I think you will be big enough to play with. You could come to Slovakia to see us and to see all the things that are at Slovakia. There's a Dino Park that I think you will like. And there's lots of castles here you can see. I think you would play at Aupark but you have to play on the swings, but you have to be careful because you might fall off. You have to hold on to the chains so you won't fall off. ANd one of them you have to still hold onto the chains you don't have to go that way but you can go this way, in front, but not in the back."