Thursday, April 10, 2008

Eating Like a Big Kid


I have attempted to transition from pureed baby food to mashed table food with no luck. Jack may love pureed bananas and sweet potatoes, but doesn't like it when I serve fresh versions that are mashed. So, we are trying to go straight to some other big kid items. He loves whole wheat bagels and teething biscuits, although they are a bit messy. This week I added chunks of melon. He loves it! Just sucks on it and scrapes what he can off with his new little teeth. He is so grown up!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Just keep trying with the mashed foods. Sometimes it takes them a while to get used to the texture.

P.S. I'm seriously in love with your baby :)

Jon said...

The facial expression looks as if he is saying, "I want to visit Idaho."

Teresa said...

You think Jon? I could send him with Dad and Laura. Is that an invitation?