Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Jack's Playroom

Before I get to the Christmas postings, I thought I would share some pics of Jack's completed playroom. As he grows and develops new interests, we are constantly rearranging it, so I thought I would share what it looks like today. It's right outside his bedroom and bathroom, so it's kinda like having his own wing of the house. Spoiled boy!


Notice we converted his train table to a LEGO table last year. Yup, he's growing up fast! If you've never seen this, it's because we put his LEGOs away before other kids come over. Mommy does NOT want to rebuild these LEGOs again!


Tom's home...I think he is a little lonely with Jerry gone.



Notice his reading table is getting taken over by HEX bugs.



Man, does this kid have a lot of toys!






Have I mentioned the fact that I cleaned out my storage closet to make him a Star Wars room? I'll post pics if I ever get that one finished. Yes, I know, I need help. But, I love getting to relive being a kid with him.

4 comments:

Amelia and Erik Lambson said...

Awesome. Where did you get the book rack?

Teresa said...

Pottery Barn Kids...kinda expensive...bought it when he was little

Sheri said...

Evan had so much fun playing there. You have such a fun house :)

Kim said...

What a fun room. I would serious LOVE the Lego table. Legos are awesome.