Monday, December 19, 2011

Blue Goo


OK, I know I'm behind on the blog. I have written lots of blog posts in my head, but just haven't had the time to post them. So, hang in there while I catch everyone up on all things Jack.



A few weeks ago, I ordered Jack some bathtub goo. He was so excited. You put the powder in the tub and it turns the water to goo; when you are done, you add another powder to turn it back to bathwater. Jack picked out the blue goo. It was a hit.



It was pretty cool. If it were cheaper, I would order it all the time.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I need to know where you got that. My boys would love it!

Teresa said...

thinkgeek.com

It's $10 for a box, and it's one box per bath, so it's not something we'll do often. But you have to check out their website, they really have the coolest stuff.