Saturday, September 18, 2010

Christmas Plea

Dear Allen Family,

I was hoping that my mom and dad would take me to Canada this Christmas to spend time with all of my relatives up north. I have begged and pleaded with my parents to make this happen, but to no avail. Unfortunately, it just isn't in their budget this year. Also, my mom is looking for a job and it is hard to plan time away when she isn't sure if she will be working or not. But then I got to thinking, we live in a big house and have plenty of room to host the entire family here! That would be awesome! Just think...the entire Allen family waking up Christmas morning under one roof...how cool would that be?! And wouldn't it be a nice weather change for everyone? Also, my mom and dad put on a pretty cool Christmas...the decorations alone are worth the trip; Seriously, we have 9 Christmas trees! I would love nothing more than to share my Christmas with all of you. So, please make my Christmas wish come true!

Love,

Jack

2 comments:

Sheri said...

If that doesn't get them to come, I don't know what will!

Anonymous said...

Jack is adorable.