Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Festival Fun

One of the things we love about where we live is the community hosts great events for kids. Last weekend, they had a spring festival. Jack had a blast!

He had a spider painted on his arm.


He took part in the mad scramble for eggs. (It lasted all of 30 seconds!)






He met the Easter Bunny. I was surprised that he went right up to him and gave him a hug. Of course, he was a little shy and had to back up to him at first.




He got a fabulous balloon sword.

And he got to play on the inflatables. Jack, predictably, preferred the one for the bigger kids. I foolishly thought he would climb to the top and be nervous about going down. I was wrong.

5 comments:

Tim said...

Very impressive sliding.

LauraB said...

Oh my! That slide video gave my heart a little flip-flop - I can't believe he went to the top and just flung himself down that huge slide!

Sheri said...

That looks like so much fun.

Evan is scared to death of the Easter Bunny. I actually have threatened him at the mall - if he isn't good I'm going to make him sit on the EB's lap.

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa said...

I climbed up with him the first time, but he was down the slide before I could go with him. I thought I would spare you that video since it features my butt.