Sunday, April 25, 2010

Funny Kid


A couple of weeks ago, Jack was making a LOT of noise after I put him down for his nap. As a mom, I really didn't want to look to see what the commotion was all about, but after listening to it for a few minutes, I decided to finally peak in to see why he wasn't sleeping. It turns out, he was struggling to put his flashlight in his pull-up and get it positioned just right so he could point the light where he wanted it. The best part? It was his little pink flashlight that I bought him because that was the color he wanted. I love that he manages to still look like a tough boy while standing with a pink flower flashlight in his pants!
He makes me laugh EVERY DAY! This morning, as I was forcing him to get dressed, he said, "Mommy, look, your shoulder!" I asked him what was on my shoulder and he replied, "polka-dots." I guess that is how a 2 year old would see freckles. He is so much fun!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Jack is awesome. And he DOES look tough, even with a pink flashlight in his pants. Too funny.

Sheri said...

The toddler age is my favorite. I love the things they say and the trouble they get into.