Monday, July 20, 2009

Exiled

Jack is very picky about who he sleeps with these days. (Yes, I know that sounds twisted, but stay with me here.) He usually sleeps with a monkey, a cat, and 2 dogs. Not just any dogs, he only sleeps with his Jack Russell Terrier and his Disney Dalmatian. (Once he goes to sleep, I put the animals between the bars of his crib so he can get them if wakes up in the middle of the night.) He doesn't want any other animals in his bed. Even his special panda bear, the one he loves so much, is refused entry into the crib. Any toy he has in his hand when I put him down for the night is promptly handed over to me when he gets to bed. The other night, however, I found this scene when I checked on him. I don't know what they did wrong, but apparently, they were all banned from the bed for the night.

4 comments:

Tim said...

Jack is awesome - those animals obviously did something unforgivable.

Sheri said...

It's funny how kids can be so particular. Even at a young age.

LauraB said...

Bet they were talking too loud and he REALLY wanted to go to sleep!!

Kim said...

Poor animals - it must have been something bad.