Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Sweets

Normally, Jack doesn't care for sweets. Odd for a kid, I know, but we have been thrilled that he prefers healthy foods. Frustrating for family members who want to use cookies to bribe a boy (right papa?) Well, that appears to be changing. Jack just loved the Valentine treats we had around the house this weekend.

Yummy!


Not sure about this expression...


He loved his dad's cupcakes. No, they aren't from Sprinkles...I don't think those are all they have been hyped up to be. Try Scottsdale Cupcakes...much better!


Anyway, I hope you all had a sweet Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I agree - I wasn't impressed with Sprinkles at all.

Evan isn't much for chocolate, but LOVES suckers :)

Kim said...

I've never had Sprinkles. Why buy cupcakes when you can make them yourself for like $2.00. Yeah, I'm cheap.

Cute pictures of Jack. I think most kids loves suckers. I like the picture of him going for the cupcake.

LauraB said...

WOO-HOO!! Let the bribery begin!!