Friday, February 20, 2009

Mmmm Milk


I swear I only looked away for a minute while Jack was having his lunch today. I was trying to chop some vegetables for a stew for dinner tonight and when I turned around, I saw that he was covered in milk. Drenched. Sitting in a whole bunch of the stuff. He couldn't have had even one sip of it to drink. He needed a bath, but it was nap time and I didn't want to delay him going down so I just wiped him up and put him in his crib. I guess he is going to smell like sour milk later. Oh well.

3 comments:

LauraB said...

Hey, haven't you heard? Milk baths are good for you!

Jon said...

Lexi is losing her sippy cup privileges for the same reason. She likes to shake them until something comes out.

Sheri said...

It looks like he just took a shower. Sippy cups are so much fun.