Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rainy Day Baby

Yesterday we got some decent rain in the evening. It was one of those odd storms where the sky was relatively clear and the sun was bright, but the rain still came down pretty hard. Jack was facinated. He hasn't seen much rain in his short life and when he has, I held him under the raindrops so he could experience it. This time, however, he got to stand in the rain by himself. He really liked it.

He liked it so much, he threw a fit when we brought him inside the house. He stood at the door and cried.

5 comments:

LauraB said...

That is priceless!!

Kim said...

It's weird in the video, it looks so bright outside, like the sun is out, but there is also rain- that's cool.

I'm with Jack, I love the rain too, although we didn't get any out this way, only clouds.

Sheri said...

I love watching him walk - he is too cute. And trying to catch his breath when it's raining. He's adorable!

on another note - holy cow that baby looks like you!

jaust.me said...

We loved the rain too. We even got some hail; it was awesome.

I just ordered my tickets today. They are trying to get people to pay soon (making name tags this weekend) but seem hesitant to put a time limit since it appears most people haven't paid yet.

Did I give you the address? www.chandlerhigh1988.com

Teresa said...

Mo, you are making my denial of my age very difficult. I refuse to believe it is already time for my 20 year reunion. I would love to go, but I don't think I will have a sitter for the night. It's not looking good so far!