Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Baby

Baby Jack is doing well. I went back to work again this week (after 2.5 weeks of vacation.) Gee, I just haven't worked much since he was born. My cousin Candice began working as our nanny today at our house. She was great with him while I got some work done and took some meetings from the next room. Since I work from home a few days out of each week, I won't have to miss him too much and can take short breaks to spend time with him. It's also nice any day I don't have to make the hour+ drive to work and back. It is such a relief to have family watch him as I don't think I could leave him with anyone else just yet. And he seems to really like her, even better. Stuart is relieved as well. When I returned to work, he began taking the baby with him to the office each day and found he wasn't getting much done. I can't imagine why.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

The first time Ian and I left Alexander with someone I called home about 16 times.

Teresa said...

I can imagine. I'm in the same house, I still keep checking in on him.

Charlotte said...

Can I have him? Please!