Tuesday, December 18, 2007

White Trash Christmas - 2003


Recently, Charlotte posted some pics of Christmas past. I thought I would do the same, although mine are a bit unconventional. A few years ago, some friends of mine threw a "White Trash Christmas" party. Everyone dressed in costume; it was hysterical! It was one of the first few times Stuart and I had gone out together. I am still surprised he wanted to keep dating after seeing me at my absolute ugliest!

Don't we make a cute couple? I considered using this pic for our wedding announcements. It would have been approrpriate. Hee hee.

Charlotte and Wendy will not be thrilled that I posted this picture of all of us at the party. Oh well, they should remember that I have more embarassing pics of them from the party, so it could have been worse.

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Paybacks are a B! Just remember that Teresa!

Brian said...

Don't worry about Charlotte, she's all bark...
As for the pics, they are PRICELESS! I love it.

Kim said...

I love the pictures. They are hillarious. Now that you've posted your White Trash Christmas pictures, I think Sheri should post hers. Come to think of it, I have copies of those pictures on my computer. Hmm....

Sheri said...

Those pictures are great! I think I will post our white trash pictures...or NOT!

Teresa said...

That's ok Sheri. We can just wait for Kim to post them!

LauraB said...

Blog something else - quick. I want to look at something else when I come to your blog!!