Sunday, December 23, 2007

4 months old!


OK Laura, here is a new post. Just a couple of random pictures of my big kid. He turned 4 months old yesterday. Of course that meant more shots for him, and more tears for both of us. He is now 19 lbs 11 oz and 27 inches long. It is amazing to see how much he has changed in such a short period of time. He finally got to meet his uncle Kevin and uncle Jon! That still leaves a couple of aunts and uncles who haven't seen him. So, Patrick, when are you going to make it back to AZ? Don't make him wait until we come up to Utah in April!

I had to post that second picture, because it is the first time I have every thought he looked like me (or at least like baby pics of me!) The ultrasound pics looked like Charlotte. Then, when he was first born, everyone thought he looked like Stuart. As he got older, he totally looked like his cousin Ryan. Lately, he has started to resemble Kevin. But no one ever thought he looked like his mom!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I know I've said it before but he just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I've always thought he looks like Kevin and Kevin and you look alike so really I was saying that he looks like you.