Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Car Rides

I love picking up Jack from preschool.  We turn off the radio and have the BEST conversations on the ride home.  It's non-stop chatter.  He tells me all about his day.  He tells me who misbehaved in his class and continually asks why various kids are bad.  (He has a hard time understanding why kids are sometimes bad.)  It's also a great learning time.  We practice left and right as I ask him which direction we are going.  We practice our address.  At first he resisted practicing our address, until I started telling him I was lost and needed him to tell me our address so I could find the way home.  (Works every time.)  

Apparently, dad has a different routine when he picks Jack up from school.  It's all about music.

Although I would have picked a different song, I crack up every time he sings along to this one!