Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jack Loves Bremen

Last month Jack got to see his favorite cousin, Bremen. He was thrilled. Bremen turned 8 and we went to Gilbert to see him be baptized.





Bremen and Uncle Kevin (Grandma is smiling in the background.)




Afterward, we went to Bremen's house to celebrate with some water play.




Later we had some ice cream treats.




Obviously, Jack was impatient that I made him wait until I took a few pictures before I helped him clean up his mess.




As an added bonus, Bremen came up to stay the night at our house.



Luckily, Bremen is becoming so much more patient with his adoring cousin.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Cousins are great! I don't know what Joe would have done without all of his cousins around. It can be lonely being an only child.

Sheri said...

I'm sad I missed it.