Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tough Boy


Yes, both knees are skinned up in this photo. Jack was excited because he was bleeding...he thought that was so cool. He kept telling me, "Mommy look , I bleeding!"

Jack has so many injuries that it is impossible to keep up with them. Because he really isn't phased by physical pain, we usually don't even know he is hurt until we find the scars later. He just keeps going. Hurt his feelings, however, and he'll cry like his heart is breaking.

He is so sweet; I just love this little boy.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Boys are meant to be tough. I love his face in that picture :)

Kim said...

Joe was always the same way. Physical pain was not a problem, but he is sensitive on the inside. I love it.

Becca said...

How cute! Melanie will cut her leg and I'll offer her a band-aid - the word band-aid makes her cry - weird.