Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jack's New Best Friend


Jack has a new best friend. He met him while I was unpacking yesterday. (This fun robot was a gift I bought for Stuart years ago.) It was love at first site. Jack was so funny. He carried him around the house, showing him everything.

He even shared his blanket and watched a movie with him.


Once, I couldn't find Jack and discovered he had taken his friend into mine and Stuart's bedroom for a quick nap.

He even fed him and showed him how to play with trains. He then took him outside and showed him around our house.

He tried to take him down the street, but I told him no. So, instead he squatted down next to him at the end of our driveway and pointed out cars and birds to him.
It was adorable and went on for hours. Luckily, we found the smaller robot to make transportation easier. (We then hid the big one.) He would not eat dinner without him. (Yes, Jack is also wearing a crown on his head because we found the box with the Halloween decorations too.)
And of course, he wouldn't go to bed without him.
Today was no different. He is currently napping with his little robot.
Oh, BTW, Jack had his first overnight babysitting event Friday. He did awesome! He got a little spoiled from his Grammie and Papa while Stuart and I had a great night away. Although I did miss Jack, I honestly did not worry about him.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I love it! It's so sweet!

I'm glad to hear you had a great night out!

LauraB said...

That is awesome - he needs a friend...or....younger sibling??