Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Technical Difficulties

OK you bloggers out there, I know it has been awhile. We have had some computer difficulties. Not only did this cut me off from the blogging world, but since I keep most of my address book on-line, I was without ability to call and catch up with some of you. So sorry! Luckily, Stuart was able to save all of my files before he re-installed all of our operating programs. Yea! We had literally thousands of pics. The back-up process alone took a couple of days. However, not everything is back to normal (I still can't run video,) but I haven't had time to set everything up again as we are getting ready for our next adventure.

Today we head out to Canada. Jack's sister Karen is graduating from the 8th grade and we will be spending a week up north. We were up late last night packing and I thought I would drop everyone a quick note before Jack and Stuart wake up and all hell breaks loose. Jack even has his very own passport! This is our first big trip with him and I am a bit nervous. I think the plane ride will be fine. It is the two hour drive to Stuart's sister once we hit the ground that I think will be more challenging. Also, I am not looking forward to a week without our arsenal of baby stuff!

Anyway, I will post more when we get back. I have a lot to catch up on and can't wait to read all of your blogs to find out what I have missed. (Just thought you should know we are still alive and kicking Sheri!) Here are some Jack photos to hold you over till we return next week.

Aren't I cute?

Helping Dad assemble new shelves.

What do you mean I'm too big for this toy?

Look how big I am now?

4 comments:

LauraB said...

Bye, Jack. Have fun with your sisters and give them a big hug from Grammie!! See you when you get home!

Sandy said...

Jack, You are the cutest baby ever! And so loved by everyone! Especially Grandma!!!!!! Tell your mommie to call me when you get home.

Sheri said...

Thank you so much - I was going through withdrawals...

I bet Jack does great - he'll be too busy taking everything in to be bored or require lots of toys. :)

Becca said...

Traveling with the baby is a challenge - I wish you luck! At least you aren't flying out with 4 month old baby and two dogs (I will never do that again). Canada sounds like fun especially this time of year.