Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas with Jack











We are really excited about Christmas this year. All 7 Christmas trees are up and decorated. (We decided to give one of them away because we felt 8 trees would just be tacky!) This year we did a Dr. Seuss tree to match Jack's room. I know, I can't help myself. Jack really seems to like the lights.

I really can't think of a thing I want for Christmas. Jack is our best gift this year. And having the girls here for Christmas with us will just be everything we want.



11 comments:

Brian said...

You're right, 8 trees WOULD be tacky. I'm glad you cut it off at 7!

Charlotte said...

I miss him already!! He is so cute even after he threw up all over me!!

LauraB said...

Just when I think you've taken the cutest picture you could get of him, you come up with this one! Absolutely adorable!! (Jack likes me best - he didn't throw up on me when I watched him!)

Kim said...

Wow he is very photogenic. What a cute picture.

Sheri said...

Enjoy him this year because next year he will be breaking and touching and climbing everything in sight.

Jamie said...

What a great picture of the cutie pie!

Teresa said...

It only takes about 10 pictures to get one good one. Our poor kid is going to be blind from all the camera flashes.

Margie said...

What a wonderful picture! he is so gorgeous and photogenic...not at all like his dad!

Charlotte said...

Whatever Laura, I can get him to sleep more than anyone!! I am prepared for tomorrow's babysitting...I'm bring an extra shirt.

LauraB said...

Wanna make a bet? I've gotten him to sleep 2-1/2 hours plus when I've watched him!!

Teresa said...

Yeah, Charlotte really didn't get him to sleep at all, but he was happy to see her!