Saturday, November 10, 2007

Family Photo Shoot

We recently had a photographer come to the house to take some family pictures. She did an amazing job with a challenging group. First, Jack threw up all over me, minutes before we started. Jack also missed his afternoon nap and was more than a little fussy. The few times he looked at the camera, Stuart was making a face (he hates to take pictures of himself.) Then, the sprinklers went off twice while we were in the grass. Whew! And to think, we get to try this again while the girls are down at Christmas. Anyway, this link will take you to a slide show the photographer put together for us.
http://www.jenniferweems.com/slideshows/Allen_Family.html

9 comments:

LauraB said...

So you went through heck to get some good pictures - it's all worth it in the end. You now have beautiful pictures of your beautiful boy and his parents!

Sheri said...

That site doesn't like me. I couldn't view the pics :(

Heather said...

Those pictures were so cute. I love Jack's little jeans and his round little cheeks. Even if they were a hassle at least they turned out cute.

Charlotte said...

It won't work for me either.

LauraB said...

Guess Heather and I are just special!

Teresa said...

You have to download something to view it.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't work for me, but I tried to imagine the pictures. They were really cool. Good job - teres

Teresa said...

Hmmm...I can link to it from home, but not from work. The slide show doesn't work. However, you can at least see the pics at:
http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=38780

jaust.me said...

This is a different tag, so here are the rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.