Wednesday, October 24, 2007

2 months old!

Monday, Jack turned 2 months old. I can't believe how big he is now. Despite having a slow start in the first month, he has made up for lost time by gaining 4 lbs. in the last month!

Unfortunately, that means it was time for his shots! He was very upset, as was I. I hated seeing him in pain and just cried along with him.

He's doing better now, but has been a bit fussy since getting the shots. I think he is just mad at his parents for putting him through so much pain.

After his shots, we got a nice gift in the mail from his sisters. Attached is a picture of the card they included. It's hard that they have to wait until Christmas to get to meet their little brother....




4 comments:

Charlotte said...

He is so dang cute!! I'm so glad he got his good looks from his favorite aunt!!

Margie said...

I love the pic of him sleeping with his thumb in his mouth! he's so cute!

Sheri said...

I used to make Ian take the kids for their shots. I couldn't handle it.

LauraB said...

Seriously, Jack could be one of Charlotte's kids!!