Friday, May 25, 2012

Reasons I love Jack

















Jackson is growing so fast that I can't believe it sometimes.  Here are just a few of the things I love about Jack today:
  • He always wakes up happy.
  • He wants to be just like his dad.
  • He always tells Stuart and I that we are his best friends.
  • When he say remember, it comes out dinember.
  • Everything that happened before today was "last year."  "Mom, you dinember, last year when we went bowling?"  It's so cute.
  • He still gives me lots of hugs and kisses.
  • He is so sweet and loving.  He has a hard time understanding when other kids are mean to him and it breaks my heart everytime.
  • He is so outgoing.  When I meet other parents at his school, they always know Jack and tell me that it is because he comes up and introduces himself.
  • He talks CONSTANTLY.  Stuart gets frustrated with this, but I remind him that we have 2 girls that we would love to hear from more often, so he should enjoy this stage for as long as it lasts.  Besides, his conversations are hysterically funny.  I wish I had a video camera going 24/7.
  • He has a laugh that can always brighten my day.

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a fun kid! You are lucky to have him. And he is lucky to have you! It is so awesome that you are doing this blog. Something that you can always look back on, because the time just goes by waaaay too fast.

Sheri said...

Jack is at such a fun age. I love seeing him grow up on your blog.