Friday, May 14, 2010

More Reasons to Love Jack

Some of my favorite things about Jackson:
  • When he gives me a kiss, he says, "mmmmuch" each time.
  • He always asks for hugs. Often, when shopping, he wants me to hug him while pushing him around in the cart, while I am hunched over him. He thinks it is so funny and gets mad if I try to let go of him.
  • He wakes up so happy each morning. He giggles and jumps up and down when he sees me.
  • When I play with him, he always asks, "sit the mommy?" This means he wants to sit on my lap while he plays. He then promptly, wraps my arms around him before resuming his playing.
  • He gets so concerned when I am upset, asking, "You okay? Mommy, you okay?" He pats my head and gets his face right up next to mine, telling me, "You okay Mommy."
  • He runs and screams with pure joy when playing outside.
  • He is so happy to spend time with his dad. Yesterday, when Stuart got home from work, Jack followed him into the bedroom while he was changing. I was trying to talk to Stuart, when Jack turned around and told me, "Don't talk Daddy!" I guess he wanted his undivided attention.

There are so many little things every day that make me smile. I am so grateful he is my son.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love your lists. It's great that you appreciate all of the little things.

Jack seems so happy and full of life. He must just be a joy to be around. Love the updates.

Sheri said...

I love your lists too - they remind me of all the things I love about Evan.

Jack is such a handsome boy!