Saturday, May 17, 2008

Teething Toys


Jack currently has 4 adorable teeth and has been working hard on getting the next 2. As a result, he is chewing on everything in site. Currently, he loves to chew on the strings from mom and dad's sweat pants or shorts. All of mine are stretched out and I walk around all day with them all wet and slimey from Jack. At least that is better than some of his other chew toys. He loves the metal tag on my coach wallet so I frequently let him chew on when I take him shopping because it keeps him quiet. Unfortunately, I noticed he has destroyed the leather trim on it. No one to blame but myself. So, I would rather indulge him in chewing on the drawstring than let him ruin anymore of my nice things.
As a side note, doesn't he have the best eyes? I know I am biased, but when he flashes those beautiful blues at me, I just melt.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

He does have gorgeous eyes. You are not biased :)

Evan is still chewing on everything in sight - he's still getting teeth. It's getting old.